GET READY FOR YOUR SPRING & SUMMER RUGBY SEASON WITH UPRIGHT RUGBY CANADA!!
Upright Rugby’s Spring Training Series is the perfect way to prepare for your upcoming seasons. Athletes will spend two hours a day for four-five consecutive weeks working through Academy-based training sessions every Sunday throughout the late spring
Host locations for 2017 include:
- George Jones Fields, Brantford, ON (home of Brantford Harlequins)
- Crusader Park, Oakville, ON (home of Oakville Crusaders)
Open to male and female athletes U10 to U18
Each weekend will focus on National Key Themes as presented by Rugby Canada:
- Pre-Season Conditioning, Speed-Work, and Acceleration
- Run, Catch, Pass
- Tracking and Tackling
- Ball Out of Contact/Ball In Contact
- Decision-Making and Execution Under Pressure
At Upright Rugby, we are committed to teaching the core skills, principles and values required to be successful in this rapidly growing sport.
Good skills don’t make the player…. They make the player better.
By joining Upright Rugby you are paving the way to a positive, rugby experience that cannot be matched.
Spring Prep Program Includes:
- Upright Rugby Academy Coaches
- Junior National Coaches
- Guest Coaching Appearances from Canadian National team players
- Individualized feedback and analysis